Just days after the launch of Apple TV+, another new video streaming competitor has entered the ring. Yes, we are talking about Disney+ here and its arrival between Prime Video, Netflix, Hulu and others. It only debited in a few geographic locations, but with much fanfare thanks to the massive collection of Star Wars, Marvel, and Pixar movies.
Disney+ has only launched in the United States, Canada, and the Netherlands (the company used it as a test run for the service before launch) at this time. However, if you want to watch the much-hyped Disney+ originals, including The Mandalorian, here’s how you can use Disney+ in India:
Steps to Install and Use Disney+ Outside the US
1. Go to APKPure.com and download the APKPure APK on your Android device. I know, it sounds like a goal, right? you then need install the disney+ app using APKPure.
2. Do not open the Disney+ app until prompted to do so. Now, go to Google Play Store and download app 22.214.171.124 (Free, in-app purchase starts at just Rs. 69), Cloudflare’s popular DNS service. You can also try other DNS services, but we tried it with Cloudflare and it worked perfectly.
3. Power on 126.96.36.199 and hit the massive toggle button in the center to enable DNS service. we suggest to you use service with WARP for faster connectivity speeds.
4. The moment everyone has been waiting for has finally arrived. Open the Disney+ app and should show “Start Free Trial” button in the background. Hit this button immediately to start the enrollment process.
5. After signing up and signing up for Disney+ using your credit/debit card via the Google Play prompt displayed. That is all. You’re in and you can now enjoy Disney+ original TV shows.
Observation: Do not disconnect the 188.8.131.52 app while using Disney+ on an Android smartphone.
Once you’ve managed to create a Disney+ account by following the steps mentioned, it’s not difficult to use the service on your desktop. All you need is a browser and a reliable VPN service. So, follow the steps below to see the ones we opted for:
1. Open Google Chrome (can be any browser) on your PC and install the Windscribe VPN extension from the link right here.
2. You need to sign up for Windscribe VPN and confirm your email address to get 10GB of free data, which is enough to get started. Click on the “globe icon” in the extension, select any location in the US or Canada. Then press the power button to start using the VPN service.
3. Activate the VPN service and that’s it, Disney+ should now be working in your browser window. Only login with the same credentials as above and enjoy the first episode of The Mandalorian.
Observation: We simply tried using a DNS Proxy and VPN service on our Windows and macOS desktops, but we had a big problem. Disney+ required you to subscribe to the service using a regional credit/debit card. That means you needed a credit card issued in the US, Canada or the Netherlands.
Ready for Star Wars and Marvel Binge Sessions?
That’s pretty much everything. Disney+ is a dream come true for hardcore Star Wars and Marvel fans, or more importantly for fans of Pixar movies. And let’s not forget the huge nostalgic collection of Disney TV shows like Recess, Duck Tales and movies. Now you can watch whatever you want simply by following the step-by-step guide mentioned above.
Once you get a Disney+ subscription, go ahead and check out the first episode of The Mandalorian. It’s cool and you’ll like it.